GO Sport Travel AB protects your privacy and makes you feel safe when you provide personal information to us. We therefore respect and protect your personal information in accordance with applicable laws.
GO Sport Travel AB is responsible for processing your personal data in accordance with applicable legislation. Personal Data Responsible is GO Sport Travel AB AB, org. No. 556611-5738, Lasarettsgatan 12, 891 33 Örnsköldsvik, Sweden.
If you provide information to shops connected to GO Sport Travel AB, they are responsible for your personal information.
GO Sport Travel AB collects and processes personal information about you to complete the purchase, subscribe to our newsletter, get your travel experiences and events delivered to you, and contact us for service and information.
The purpose of processing your personal data is to:
• Comply with our commitments to you as a customer, such as execution of purchase, delivery of service and invoicing
• Enable customer service
• Provide relevant information and custom offers via e-mail, SMS and GO Sport Travel AB.se
• Provide support for analysis, surveys, statistics and business development
• Follow applicable legislation, such as the Accounting Act
In addition, GO Sport Travel AB processes personal information about members in the customer club with the aim of:
• Simplify and implement customer experience with pre-filled tasks
• Enable communication and relevant offers, marketing and invitations via phone, email and text messages
• Provide relevant offers
GO Sport Travel AB collects and processes the following personal information about you as a customer:
• Phone number
• E-mail address
• Payment information
• Personal identification number. When you choose to pay by invoice, you can also enter your social security number.
• Account card number. No card details are stored at GO Sport Travel AB but are stored by our partner Dibs.
• IP address and information about your use of GO Sport Travel AB.se
GO Sport Travel AB.se uses so-called cookies for three main purposes: web analytics, advertising and improving your customer experience.
We save your personal information as long as there is a need to fulfill the purposes for which the data was collected. They are also saved for the time required by applicable law, such as the Accounting Act.
If you no longer want Direct Marketing (Newsletter) from GO Sport Travel AB, you can unsubscribe from mailing.
At GO Sport Travel AB, we handle your personal information in accordance with specific security measures to protect them. We only handle the information needed and only those who need them treat them.
GO Sport Travel AB may disclose your information to third parties, such as event organizers, airlines, hotels, hotel agents and other collaborators who ask for information to fulfill their commitment to your purchase.
GO Sport Travel AB never sells your personal information.
If the personal data contained in you are incorrect or incomplete, you are entitled to request that they be corrected, deleted or completed. GO Sport Travel AB will meet your request to the extent that it complies with applicable law, but want to make you aware that there are legal requirements that prevent us from deleting your personal information immediately, including, for example, accounting and tax laws.
GO Sport Travel AB can process your personal information through profiling. Information about using our web, which goods, services and offers you have been interested in, integration with our newsletters, and the events you have reported to, information about your purchases and information about your account holdings are then used to provide you with relevant communication and relevant offers.
Torsdag 18/4 0900-1500
Fredag 19/4 Stängt
Lördag 20/4 Stängt
Söndag 21/4 Stängt
Måndag 22/4 Stängt
Vi är åter på kontoret den 23/4
GO Sport Travel